Free Download links
- 1348 downloads at 22 mb/s
MP3 album ZIP archive
- 1629 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album ZIP archive
|A1||Flute 'N The Blues|
|A3||It Could Happen To You|
|A4||I Cover The Waterfront|
|A5||Body & Soul|
|B1||Breaking The Blues|
|C4||One Never Knows|
|D3||Malice Toward None|
- Marketed By – PRT Records
- Arranged By – Tom McIntosh (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Pee Wee Moore (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Bass – John Lathan (tracks: A1 to B5), Richard Davis (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Drums – Clarence Johnson* (tracks: A1 to B5), Mel Lewis (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Flute – Hubert Laws (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Flute, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – James Moody (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Guitar – Jim Hall (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Liner Notes – Alun Morgan
- Piano – Bernie Leighton (tracks: C1 to D3), Hank Jones (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Piano, Horn [Peck-horn] – Jimmy Boyd (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Reeds – James Moody (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Trombone – William Shepherd (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Trumpet – Johnny Coles, Thad Jones (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Vocals – Eddie Jefferson (tracks: A1 to B5)
NotesSide A + B previously issued as "Flute'n The Blues", Chess, CH-91548.
Side C + D previously issued as "Great Day", Chess, CH-91522.
First published by Chess records 1958-1961.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5-011664670213
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.