Free Download links
- 1860 downloads at 22 mb/s
MP3 album ZIP archive
- 1321 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album ZIP archive
|A2||System Degaussing Frequency Sweep|
|A3||System Degaussing Frequency Sweep|
|A4||Plateau For Tone Arm Adjustments|
|A5||Inverted Frequency Sweep|
|B2||System Degaussing Frequency Sweep|
|B3||System Degaussing Frequency Sweep|
|B4||Plateau For Tone Arm Adjustments|
|B5||Inverted Frequency Sweep|
NotesFrom the insert accompanying the record:
"The Cardas Sweep Record is a curiously effective tool for improving the sound of your entire audio system. To use the sweep record:
- Listen to your system.
- Set the system to a low-normal volume.
- Play just one of the sweep bands.
- Listen to your system again. You'll be amazed.
Hear the little clicks and pops in the high-frequency portion of the recording? They indicate the renewed clarity of your system.
What the sweep record did:
- Degaussed your cartridge.
- Degaussed your entire system.
- Ultrasonically cleaned your stylus and cantilever.
Be sure to rotate your use of the sweep bands and clean the record ocassionally.
In addition to the sweep bands, you will find several blank spots suitable for setting tone arms, especially the anti-skate/level of linear tracking air bearing arms.
For a special thrill, play the inside groove at 45 RPM while you fluxbust your cartridge.
George (script signature)