Free Download links
- 1908 downloads at 22 mb/s
MP3 album ZIP archive
- 1668 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album ZIP archive
|1-1||Room 1 I’m Ready For My Close Up||59:05|
|2-1||Room 2 Some Stolen Apples||21:11|
|3-1||Room 3 Their Gods Are Dancing||66:18|
- Accordion – Sarah Scutt
- Bass Clarinet – Sarah Scutt (tracks: 3-1)
- Cello – Laura Moody (tracks: 2-1)
- Design – Double Standards
- Edited By – Simon Fisher Turner
- Mastered By – Norscq
- Music By – SFT*, Terre Thaemlitz (tracks: 1-1)
- Recorded By – Philip Bagenal
- Viola – Vincent Sipprell* (tracks: 2-1)
- Violin – Emma Smith (tracks: 2-1), Jenny May Logan* (tracks: 2-1)
NotesElysian Quartet: Emma Smith, Laura Moody, Vincent Sipprell, Jenny May Logan
Room 1 is processed by SFT from sound sources from Terre’s Neu Wuss Fusion (a.ka. Terre Thaemlitz), ”A Crippled Left Wing Soars With The Right (Steal This Record Remix by DJ Sprinkles),” courtesy of Comatonse Recordings.
Room 2 is a live and processed recording featuring the Elysian Quartet with Sarah Scutt and SFT.
Room 3 is four Bass Clairnets by Sarah Scutt over a Macwork by SFT, whilst the English were been defeated by Germany in the World Cup.